Welcome to MMO couples

Every one who is familiar with MMOG's (massive multiplayer online games), knows the stories of people who are so addicted to playing these games that it costs them their real life friendships and relationships. There are also stories though of people who meet in a MMOG and fall in love, like my boyfriend and I. 'MMO couples' is a tribute to our lovestory, but also an invitation to share your story and experiences with others.

Sunday, June 8, 2008

News Flash: MMO couples article in Japanese!

Two days ago I received a very nice message from Rio, a Japanese man who has a blog called Game Spark. With his blog he focusses on Western video gaming news, and introduces the Western gaming culture to the Japanese gamers and otaku.

Rio asked me if he could translate an article of mine, 'From online flirting to meeting for real: tips to prepare your adventure', into Japanese and post it on his blog. So far, I have not been able to reach the Asian gamers, so I am very happy about his request and told him "ofcourse!". If you master the Japanese language, you can check out his post and other interesting reads here!

Thank you for your interest in MMO couples Rio! I am looking forward to hearing how your readers respond!

No comments: